We at R.M. Pena, Inc. have a saying- “A window is not just a window. All windows are not created equally.”
Our founder, Robert Pena worked for Roland J. Down, Inc, for fifteen (15) years, running the window, door and insulation department. When Roland retired, Robert purchased the department and in 1992 established R.M. Pena, Inc. In 1992, Robert and his wife Judy purchased a small, one-room log cabin in Burnt Hills with a vision of expanding it to include a “hands-on” showroom for today’s consumer.
Five years later they realized their dream of expansion – first by warehousing their customer’s purchases on site, and later by adding their “dream” showroom. “When people enter our unique log cabin, they are met with a smiling face and “working” showroom.”
Fast forward to today, R.M. Pena, Inc. is a second generation family owned and operated business. Robert and Judy’s children, Chris and Lisa have been a part of the business from the start, but have worked for the business for the past 10+ years. They strive to maintain the expectations Robert Pena set forth back in 1992; quality products and complete satisfaction at a competitive price.
We invite you to visit our cozy log cabin showroom and speak with one of our representatives. We are willing to answer questions and help assist you in making your purchase a pleasant experience. Stop by and visit us for all of your home improvement needs!
We look forward to earning your business!
“We want to thank you for your responsiveness to our calls and your approach to doing business. You are very professional and a pleasure to deal with. We have recommended your company to several friends who need window and/or door replacements and will continue to do so in the future.”
- 1997- New York State Uniframe Dealer of the Year Award
- 1998- Great Lakes Window, Inc. President’s Award
- 2000- BH-BL Business and Professional Association, Inc. Community Excellence Award
- 2003- Circle of Excellence Award
- 2005- Great Lakes Window, Inc. New York State Uniframe Dealer of the Year Award
- 2006- Dreamspace Bronze Award
- 2007- Uniframe Prestigious Crystal Lighthouse Award
- 2009-Sunrise Windows President’s Award, for Excellence in Product Knowledge, Installation, and Customer Satisfaction
- 2010 – Sunrise Windows President’s Award, for Excellence in Product Knowledge, Installation and Customer Satisfaction
- 2018 – The Daily Gazette Peoples Choice Award Winner – Best siding and Window Company
- 2019 – The Daily Gazette Peoples Choice Award Winner – Best siding and Window Company
- 2020 – The Daily Gazette Peoples Choice Award Winner – Best siding and Window Company